please help me!!

Katie French
this is without a doubt, the best book I have EVER read! I've read it about 4 times now! Its on my bucketlist to be in this movie! it's my dream! I dont want money or anything, I just want to be in this movie. I know that they'd never put me as a main character, so even if I'm just a runaway getting into a crate, or a girl about to be unwound, I don't care. this book is the best and I love everythng about it! pleeeeaseee help me do whatever it takes to get into this movie!!!!
Nat

Re: please help me!!

Nat
I'd say contact the tumblr. They like helping people :)