follow up to prespective

Junkburt
In my last question, I asked what perspective the movie should be shot from. My question now is how, if at all it should be narrated. In the book for example, as each character switches you get to hear everyone's feelings along with how they see things. I know in the hunger games, they shot what Katness did but not how Katness saw it or how she felt about it (if that makes sense). So even though you herd her feelings in the book, you had to pick them out from her actions or from what she said in the movie.
I hope I make sense but in your opinion, how should we see or hear the characters feelings?

Re: follow up to prespective

Kristina :D
well very rarely do they actually come out and say how the character is feeling in the script so i'm going to assume we'll have to infer from their actions :) I was actually just thinking about this the other day. Like the scene where they test Lev. People have to be able to tell that's what they're doing.

Re: follow up to prespective

HanaRose30
Yeah, you're right that is a great example of where it would help. A similar thing happened in the Hunger Games, i don't really know how much of an affect it had, but for people who hadn't read the book it may have been hard to see that katniss didn't actually love peeta. They never really addressed it in the movie (they spent too long on other things) and it is a pretty important part of the story, it shows how far the manipulation has to go, also we missed the part of why they chose the second dress. despite this i feel movies like this tend to be stronger without narration