What is YOUR dream cast?

1234 ... 9
Nat

What is YOUR dream cast?

Nat
Why don't we all post out 'dream' cast's here? It'll get everyone we think out there and give us something to do while we wait. If you don't want to pick or don't have a choice for one character just do this Connor - Unknown Alright? and gooo!

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Eden
Risa - an unknown actress (preferably myself ;D)
Connor - Logan something? I dont remember his last name!
Lev - not sure
Roland - Xander ludwig

They're the main ones I pictured as those characters, the rest I just imagined a person, you get me?
Nat

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Nat
Logan Lerman! Haha.
You should make a video or post a picture so others can see what you look like :D

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

MaybeRisa
CALLAN MCAULIFFE   CALLAN MCAULIFFE   CALLAN MCAULIFFE   CALLAN MCAULIFFE   ...please?
Nat

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Nat
Hahaha< Julia!
What about the rest of them?

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

MaybeRisa
For Risa, I want an unknown, definitely.
For Lev, I like Asa Butterfield, but I'm not really attached to him.
For Roland, I like Alexander Ludwig, but I'm certainly open to other ideas!

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Kristina :D

Conner: James Gaisford
Lev:Gavin Casalegno
Roland:James Edward Campbell
The Admiral: Tommy Lee Jones
Hannah: Deborah Ann Woll
Sonia: Linda Hunt
Mr.Dunkin: Kelsey Grammar
Pastor Dan: Ewan McGregor

:)
Nat

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Nat
I love how you all keep Risa as an unknown just to keep the peace. AKA don't mention a name.
Haha, My choice -

Connor - James Gaisford, Harrison Gilbertson or Callan. (All so attactive, All so god damn good at acting)
Risa - Annie (You guys know this was going to happen.)
Lev - Asa (Such a win of a child.)
Roland - Alexander Ludwig, Freddie Stroma (Something bad ass and sexy to stare at during the film)
Hayden -Tyler, Dean Collins or Callan.
Mai - Unknown.
Admiral - Tommy Lee Jones or Geoff Rush. (Holy gosh both are amazing)
Clever - Domhnall Gleeson
Rober. E. Mullard - Jeremy Sumpter
Mr. Durkin - M. Emmet Walsh
Sonia - MAGGIE SMITH.
Emma Stone - Hannah
Dalton - Gerran Howell
Emby - Spencer Breslin

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

ItsThatTyGuy
Connor: Dylan O'Brien, Logan Lerman, Jean-Luc Bilodeau
Risa: Annie or any unknown
Lev: Thomas Horn, Mitchel Blackfield
Roland: Beau Mirchoff, Alexander Ludwig
Hayden: Obviously I'd want myself.
Cy-Fi: Unknown
Mai: Unknown
Admiral: No Opinion
Cleaver: No Opinion
Mr. Durkin: No Opinion
Sonia: Maggie Smith
Hannah: No Opinion
Emby: No Opinion
Dalton: No Opinion
Mullard: Jeremy Sumpter, Beau Mirchoff, Colton Haynes
Pastor Dan: Neil Patrick Harris
Nat

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Nat
I think Maggie Smith and Tommy Lee are a must have for this film, Because let's face it... Their worth it..

Also I had NOOO clue whom half your actors were Ty so I googled the lovelies... :D \

Dylan O'Brien <--- This kid.. This kid is bam... adorable and attactive..  Haha

Also Also, I watched a flick with Dean Collins in it today, He's out and Tyler is my #1 Hayden.

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Can't wait 4 unwind movie
Chris Massagolia-Connor
Annie Wilson-Risa
Dakota Goyo-Lev
Alexander Ludwig-Roland
Dean Collins-Hayden
Jeff Bridges-Admiral

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Can't wait 4 unwind movie
Please let me know when Unwind will be turned into a movie!

I CAN'T HOLD MY EXCITEMENT IN!!!!!

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Can't wait 4 unwind movie
I would like myself to be risa, but i don't think it will work.

I HOPE IT WILL BE A REALLY GOOD ACTRESS AND SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE RISA
Nat

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Nat
Annie can act and looks like Risa ;) haha

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Can't wait 4 unwind movie
Yeah i get you!! LOL

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

R.B.L
This post was updated on .
A volte deragliare il treno del pensiero non è una brutta cosa.

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

ItsThatTyGuy

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Harley
Connor- Callan McAuliffe
Risa- Chloë Grace Mortez
Lev- uh...
Hayden- Devon Tucker maybe
Emby- Matthew Gold
Roland- Harry Melling maybe

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Kristina :D
I could totally see Harry Melling as Roland.

Re: What is YOUR dream cast?

Harley
Does anyone know when the movie comes out? I'M SO EXCITED!!! :)
1234 ... 9