Villains Casting (Contains a spoiler if you haven't read Undivided!)

Villains Casting (Contains a spoiler if you haven't read Undivided!)

Sarah
If this becomes a series as big as the hunger games, I think casting for Divan should be Christoph Waltz. Everything about Divan is interesting from his creepy collection to his high regard for loyalty and respect. He reminds me a lot of Christoph Waltz's character in Inglorious Bastards. And he's proven to be pretty good at being the bad guy. And he has a European accent which may help to capture Divan's characteristics more. Mads Mikkelsen or even Javier Bardem would do a good job methinks. Not sure of the budget but Divan isn't a huge character. Just responsible for Connor's unwinding!

Sean Bean might make for a good Nelson. Or even Gary Oldman.

Re: Villains Casting (Contains a spoiler if you haven't read Undivided!)

Wholly1224
I couldn't agree more Sarah!

Re: Villains Casting (Contains a spoiler if you haven't read Undivided!)

Tanya
And for J.T. Nelson, they really messed up.  They had the perfect actor on the youtube trailers for the books.  Who's gonna play it?

Re: Villains Casting (Contains a spoiler if you haven't read Undivided!)

graveyardgoldens
 I always imagined Divan to be hispanic.

Re: Villains Casting (Contains a spoiler if you haven't read Undivided!)

jesbelz
i heard they had billl paxton in the original. i don't know. this book and author deal with a lot of controversy issue. even though conpetely fiction.

Re: Villains Casting (Contains a spoiler if you haven't read Undivided!)

jesbelz
how do you put a picture up as profile

Re: Villains Casting (Contains a spoiler if you haven't read Undivided!)

jessajames
yeah