Unwind music

1234

Unwind music

R.B.L
What songs do you think would be good in an Unwind soundtrack?
A volte deragliare il treno del pensiero non è una brutta cosa.
Nat

Re: Unwind music

Nat
I'd LOVE to hear 'Some Night's' by FUN in there, Whenever I hear it I just think it'd go perfectly with the film.

Re: Unwind music

Storm
In your Eyes by Peter Gabriel...
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: Unwind music

briannac1
I think that "Always Dirty Never Clean" by anarbor sort of reminds me of the book :)

Re: Unwind music

Storm
Whilst this is from a show titled Liberty's Kids however the chorus really fits the theme of the book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umiqTzn859c

"Lookin' at life through my own eyes, looking for a hero to idolize, feeling the pain as innocence dies, lookin' at life through my own eyes I'm hoping and praying for a brighter day I listen to my heart and I obey. How can I see it any other way lookin' at life through my own eyes."

It feels like it fits Unwind...If you just listen to it.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: Unwind music

R.B.L
I used to love watching that show! I don't know what happened to it though.
A volte deragliare il treno del pensiero non è una brutta cosa.

Re: Unwind music

Storm
I think it got canceled. I know the eps are up on Youtube.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: Unwind music

Cimone
Yeah. I like that song and that show, too. Honestly, I've been thinking about the movie so much recently that the songs that suddenly seem to fit are countless.

 But just a reminder: there's another topic that asks the same thing. We may want to consider consolidating them.

Re: Unwind music

MaybeRisa
I think some songs by Cage the Elephant or Sleeper Agent would sound good in the movie.

Re: Unwind music

HanaRose30
What tone of music do you imagine the movie having? (like Hunger Games had a folksy vibe going)

I imagine alternative like Muse perhaps, or Green Day, kind of varied in different ways but that all around feel. Coldplay i feel would also fit in sound wise. I also really like the Fray, and think How to Save a Life would work. And Mad World also (Gary Jules version, I love the tears for fears one more but i don't think the sound would work for this)

Re: Unwind music

MaybeRisa
I definitely see alt rock fitting in the movie. I'm not sure about the Fray, but I just don't really like that band so I'm biased...

Re: Unwind music

Kristina :D
Mad world would be perfect.

Re: Unwind music

R.B.L
I admit, I've a little biased towards guitar/string instrumental music recently (gypsy jazz, classical guitar, beachside etc.) but I pulled this out of my music collection. I thought that the classical guitar I had didn't quite fit, but I think some classical guitar I've heard could fit some scenes. I think that style might fit a scene like when Hayden tells the legend of Humphrey Dunfee. For example "Caravan" from the movie Chocolat (that movie has some great music). Anyway, back to my original point. What do you think of this:

A volte deragliare il treno del pensiero non è una brutta cosa.

Re: Unwind music

Paula xXx
Hey I'm new to the forums so... yeah :) I read Unwind a few months ago and have been lurking for a while wondering whether to sign up. So now I've signed up :)

I definitely think rock music should be in Unwind, I LOVE The Killers :D
I also think although it's a bit different 'Good times gonna come' by Aqualung would go quite well. It's sort of melancholic, I think it would go well in a sort of montage of all the safe houses they're transferred to before the Graveyard and Connor and Risa's relationship.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFQvw1aK2O0

 Digital Daggers have a few songs that would work as well - No Easy Way especially when Connor's just gone AWOL.

 I'm victim of my instincts
Unravelling and reeling, think I'm lost
My freedom can be deadly.
I watch the walls around me, falling down
So far away, from safe and sound....I've lost control, I've lost control...
Where do I run? Where do I run now?
There's no easy way, no easy way out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ1sOhiB6sw&feature=related

That's just my opinion :)

Re: Unwind music

Harley
This post was updated on .
Ok this is kinda lame but I think Waiting for The End by Linkin Park would be good, it reminds me of when they blow up Happy Jack. Also I agree with Kristina Mad World would be perfect

Re: Unwind music

sanfranhan99
This post was updated on .
I remember everybody said pumped up kicks was a bad idea, but for those of you who read Unwholly, I think it's applies more, but yeah, Mad World, Some nights by Fun would be cool, though I'm not sure where it fits in, Kryptonite by 3 doors down, and, of course, Don't fear the reaper

Re: Unwind music

moonlight06
I know for one thing is that the music has to be at least a bit dark.  maybe songs like goodbye by Celldweller, change by Change (In the House of Flies) by Deftones, or deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon.
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Seuss

Re: Unwind music

Harley
You're gonna go far, kid by The Offspring

Re: Unwind music

Lucy
I think You're Gonna Go Far, Kid would be good. Although I'm not 100% sure the lyrics fit.

Re: Unwind music

Harley
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED