This seems rather relevant

jellybean

Re: This seems rather relevant

ItsThatTyGuy
Haha looks like it belongs in Unwind alright.

Or like a GeneCo ad for Repo! The Genetic Opera (if anyone knows that movie).

Re: This seems rather relevant

Junkburt
That's great, I wonder if any statistics like that will end up in the movie.

Re: This seems rather relevant

GiRhose
This is awesome. Where did you find this?

(Love Repo! The Genetic Opera :D )

Re: This seems rather relevant

LegitUnwindLover
Wow, where do people find stuff like this?!?! It looks directly out of Unwind for sure.

Re: This seems rather relevant

HanaRose30
You know how they have tv shows where you can watch operations? Can you watch someone being unwound?Or do you think they would try to keep that off of television? (sorry just thinking about what a society where this is socially acceptable would be like)

Re: This seems rather relevant

ItsThatTyGuy
I feel they would probably keep that off television.  It's one thing for the general public to know what unwinding is, but I feel like if anyone in the country (or world if unwinding is an international practice) could see it, it would raise lots of controversy and then they could find themselves in another war.

Re: This seems rather relevant

Storm
Yeah he's right this looks like a Geneco ad!

It also is scarily fitting for Unwind.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: This seems rather relevant

Storm
Yeah they wouldn't show it. It's even said in the books that only those who do the unwinding knows how it's done.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: This seems rather relevant

ItsThatTyGuy
There's a world of difference between knowing of something, and seeing it right in front of you.

Re: This seems rather relevant

JenniferWholly
Yeah, they wouldn't televise it. You know, it's pretty kept under wraps and everything. But it would be really creepy if that was like the future ER show or something...
"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."
-Fox Mulder, The X-Files