The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

unwindmovie
Administrator
Happy Xmas Everyone!
2013 will be the year!
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118063857/
Nat

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Nat
FINALLLY! THANKYOU GUYS!!!

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Storm
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I literally SQUEED out loud.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

mandypandypanda
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Storm
VICTORY SCREECH!
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

JenniferWholly
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY LIFE AMAZING!!!!
"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."
-Fox Mulder, The X-Files

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Meilin
ERMA GERRDD!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY THAT I JUMPED OUT OF MY CHAIR, BUT THEN ENDED UP TRIPPING OVER MY BACKPACK AND LANDING ON MY FACE!! BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE WOOOOOOOOT!!!
Some girls wait for their prince charming. I'm still waiting for my mad man with a blue box.

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Cimone
That's great. But I don't quite understand. Does that mean things will be moving? A director will be hired in January?

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

HanaRose30
It's happening! This is so awesome! Congrats and THANK YOU SO MUCH!

This is the best Christmas present!

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Kristine

I am so happy right now, ohmyGodYES.

Saw the post on Neal's Facebook and had to come here IMMEDIATELY.

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Rune
That was a long time coming! It's great that they're doing a movie for City of Bones too because there's a possibility that movie will have a trailer for Unwind when it gets into theatres, time permitting of course, and fans of that will most likely be interested in this.
I also took a quick look at Constantin Films on Wikipedia, and it seems a bit strange that they'd take Unwind considering that they've mostly only done Resident Evil, which is a completely different genre.

On the subject of directors though, I'm crossing my fingers for Mark Webb. It'll never happen, but still. He directed the newest Spiderman movie and a ton of awesome music videos. I'd just die of happiness if he somehow directed this!

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

numra
The way I see it, Constantin Films is producing City of Bones which has a HUGE fan following and after the trailer was released, the books' fans showed their support. Once the people at Constantin saw that, they decided to take on another YA dystopian novel film, bc obviously that's where the money is at, so that's why they picked up Unwind. They saw the potential in it . It's good for us :)

I don't think Unwind has the fanbase TMI has BUT I think once news picks up about Unwind then people will read it, hopefully like it as much as we do, and success! Everyone's ahppy haha
You can't change laws without first changing human nature.
You can't change human nature without first changing the law.

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

HelenT
YAY!!!! This is the best thing I've heard this year!!!!
All play, no work.

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Noah"Ching Chang"Chong
Im freaking out!
"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.

-Bruce Lee

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Farah Westhout
BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER !

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Harley
O_O  AHHHHHHHHHH! *BOOM*

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

HanaRose30
I approve of this GIF.

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Michael freymen
*HUGE sad sigh* I thought this was true :( thanks for letting us down again.

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Storm
=A= Letting US down? How about you check the dates?  This is almost three years old dude.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: The News You Have All Been Waiting For.

Anna
lol