So if the producers are reading this....

So if the producers are reading this....

soccerstar
Okay, so if the producers are reading this, does that mean that by me saying I'm 17 and would do anything to play the part of Risa, that they'll hold open auditions in western NY? I'm sure from all the other posts that almost everyone here wants that part too though. I'm really excited for this movie to come out and I'm happy Neal's writing the screen play. The thing I hate most is when an amazing book is made into a terrible movie. It happens too often, that's why I was overall pleased with the Harry Potter movies and disgusted with The Vampires Apprentice movie. I'm confident in the movie though. Any other thoughts or ideas on how this movie will turn out?

Re: So if the producers are reading this....

Noah"Ching Chang"Chong
soccerstar wrote
Okay, so if the producers are reading this...
The producers are probably too busy to check on the discussion board. Maybe you should email them?
"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.

-Bruce Lee

Re: So if the producers are reading this....

soccerstar
ya I know that's what I figured, but you never know. There's also not that many people I've noticed on here.

Re: So if the producers are reading this....

ChristinaM
OMG I live in Western NY too! Please come here! I'm 19 though.....don't get old, people.

Re: So if the producers are reading this....

mearaa95
but on the production info they give their email and then ask for people to be patient so I've been freaking out. email them or wait?

Re: So if the producers are reading this....

JenniferWholly
Yeah, I don't get that either.....
"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."
-Fox Mulder, The X-Files

Re: So if the producers are reading this....

HanaRose30
I would say wait, it must be really stressful, casting is one of the last things they do when making a movie

Re: So if the producers are reading this....

unwindmovie
Administrator
Thank you for understanding!  It is indeed a long and stressful process.  Patience is key.  Enthusiasm must sustain.  But support is paramount.

Re: So if the producers are reading this....

soccerstar
So they are reading these lol