Setting the scene

R.B.L
I'm pretty sure this was already a question by the producers but I'm curious as to what people will say here and now. Here it is:

You've just found out that you're about to be unwound. At this point no one else is home but you know for a fact the the juvy-cops are on their way. You only have time to grab three things. What are they and why?

Also, if maybe there are some things that you might want to take but won't: why's that?
A volte deragliare il treno del pensiero non รจ una brutta cosa.

Re: Setting the scene

JenniferWholly
I don't know what I would bring, but I would want to bring my cat, Keith. (He's my avatar picture.) I know that would be a terrible idea though, because I wouldn't want him lost or hurt. At times it does feel like he's the only living creature that cares about me, so I'd miss him. But I'd have to leave him behind.
"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."
-Fox Mulder, The X-Files

Re: Setting the scene

Kristine
1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone book, because when I feel the most let down, this can help bring me back up.
2) My stuffed Simba. I've had him for forever, he'd make me feel better about everything.
3) A frying pan. ("Frying pans! Who knew, right?")

What I would want to bring but couldn't: cell phone (traceable), laptop (no outlets/internet access), notebook and pen (to write with - but I can only bring 3 things), my pet hamster Albus (he'd probably die...), my Pygmy Puff peter (he'd get so dirty, and he's such a beautiful pink color), my Time-Turner (though, in all honesty, I'd probably already be wearing it). I think that's it?

But yeah, definitely the frying pan.

Re: Setting the scene

JenniferWholly
Actually, I know what I would bring. I would bring.... (mounting tension...)
1. My copy of Unwind. Obviously. That way, I'd have my favorite book with me, and I could look up any facts I needed to about the world of it. (Not that I don't practically have it memorized as it is.)
2. A water bottle, so if I found a water source, I could stock up.
3. My Billie Joe Armstrong poster that is currently hanging in my room. That way, I would be inspired not to give up by my favorite punk icon. Well, that, and I'm not just going to let my parents have it. It's mine, dang it!

I'd also really want to bring my iPod, but it would die pretty quickly, and I don't want to not hear Juvey-cops approaching because I'm blasting my headphones. I'd also like to bring my piano, but there's no way that would work, and Carl, my beloved teddy bear, but I might lose him. And if Carl gets lost, the world will explode. :-)
"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."
-Fox Mulder, The X-Files

Re: Setting the scene

Junkburt
I would bring
1)water filter (great for when you live in the wilderness)
2)A diary (If you made it through, it would be a pretty powerful thing to have)
3)parents wallet (if they're already unwinding you, the credit cards would be helpful to stock up on things at first and the cash would be helpful later)

I'm the kind of person where when survival is an issue is fine letting go of objects. I'd rather have a way to live out of society for awhile than a picture of my parents who decided to unwind me. So happy that isn't the case!

Re: Setting the scene

Kristina :D
1.cash
2.a coat
3.a knife

I would really want to bring my cellphone but I know that it would be tracked =(

But yeah, definitely the frying pan.
FRYING PANS!

Re: Setting the scene

mearaa95
I'd probably bring a knife, a water bottle, and a map.
I'm assuming I'm already wearing a jacket.
I'd want to bring my electronics but tracers and lack of electricity in the woods makes that impossible. haha