Rory from Glee

Nat

Rory from Glee

Nat
I think he'd make an interesting Connor. If he could do a convincing American accent. I mean he's lanky but he is good too look at.

Re: Rory from Glee

Kristina :D
I really enjoy him but I can't see him as Conner. He just looks too...nice of a guy? He is nice to look at though lol
Nat

Re: Rory from Glee

Nat
He is very nice too look at! haha. He's just so ugh Irish! haha

Also I should put this in here since I think you said you wanted to act didn't you once? - http://unwindmovie.tumblr.com/post/23530741216/we-want-to-support-all-unknowns-all-of-them-them-so-we

Re: Rory from Glee

Kristina :D
I do :) and I shall submit some photos I guess :D
Nat

Re: Rory from Glee

Nat
Great! Tell everyone too! No harm in trying right? Only good things can come! haha.

Re: Rory from Glee

Kristina :D
that picture of him is just so adorable <3
Nat

Re: Rory from Glee

Nat
I know. He's a babe. ahaha. I love him... And his Irishness and his okay I just love him! haha. I'd love to actually see him and his friend Cameron (From the Glee Project also not sure if you watched it) Either write a song or maybe be in the band ontop of the chop shop.

Re: Rory from Glee

Kristina :D
mmhmmm I loved the Glee Project! (the season 2 people don't seem as fun) and I can actually picture Cameron as Conner 0.o except his religiousness probably wouldn't allow him to do the part well... *sigh* BTW are you the same person I'm talking to on the Tumblr?
Nat

Re: Rory from Glee

Nat
Yes Ma'am. I'm taking over for the next hour or two. Cassie normally runs in I stay out of most of it and stalk the board (Ala here) but yeah! That's meee! I'm Sammie/Sammy! Pleasure to greet you!

Yeah, I could actually see that. He does seem mighty tall though. I could also picture him as maybe Hayden?

Re: Rory from Glee

Kristina :D
Pleased to meet you!

and mmhmmm I could see him as hayden as well...
Nat

Re: Rory from Glee

Nat
Boys. Why are they so easy to cast! haha. I'm still waiting on your photo's bud! haha