Official Unwholly summary?

numra
I've seen a couple summaries of the book but can't seem to find the official summary or blurb. I saw one that talked about a Frankenstein-monster-like character but then I saw another one that was only about Risa, Connor, and Lev so I don't know whish one is the real one. Does anyone know?
You can't change laws without first changing human nature.
You can't change human nature without first changing the law.

Re: Official Unwholly summary?

Kristina :D
I haven't seen one about a frankinstein monster so I'm assuming the other is the real one

Re: Official Unwholly summary?

Storm
Actually the official summery is on Amazon.com on Unwholly's pre-order page. And the Frankenstein like character is real.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: Official Unwholly summary?

HanaRose30
I'm pretty sure the one on good reads is also real.

Re: Official Unwholly summary?

Kristine
http://www.amazon.com/UnWholly-ebook/dp/B006VGG59M

Summary on Amazon for Unwholly. I'm really excited, I can't wait any longer for this, it's killing me.

Re: Official Unwholly summary?

numra
Thanks everyone! And yes, I can't wait for Unwholly, it's going to be aWeSoMe!! :P
You can't change laws without first changing human nature.
You can't change human nature without first changing the law.

Re: Official Unwholly summary?

JenniferWholly
It sounds really good, but to me, it sounds more like something out of Everlost than Unwind. Not that I didn't like Everlost, it just doesn't sound like it fits with the more dark theme of Unwind. (Really not trying to be rude!)
"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."
-Fox Mulder, The X-Files

Re: Official Unwholly summary?

HanaRose30
i understand what you mean. in the past i have felt the summary on the back of neal's books says what the book is about well, but it typically doesn't portray the tone of the book.

Re: Official Unwholly summary?

sanfranhan99
I hope they actually explain why a rewound being was created, that sounds really weird and a little off topic of the books true message, but I am still really looking forward to it