Nelson - Casting

Tanya
WTF?  What happened to the incredible guy who played Nelson in the book commercial thing on youtube?  I just read on a blog that they casted that super young sissy guy from that dragon movie.   That will never work. They had the perfect actor.  WTF?

Re: Nelson - Casting

Tanya
I agree completely.  That guy is the reason I wanted to see the movies.  I never even read the books until I saw that trailer on youtube.  Lost me.

Re: Nelson - Casting

Gone_AWOL
I would love for him to be Wade Williams of Prison Break!!
He would be perrrfect
'Words don't hurt you.' Which is one of the hugest criminal lies perpetrated by adults against children in this world.

http://instagram.com/carmenvalentina
http://dark-delicacies.tumblr.com/

Re: Nelson - Casting

jesbelz
their pulling the movie no one can decided or everuone in different meetinf s calsses discussing whhow to put this on the big screen they need to come an agreenment. all parties. please. i still fgo see it ,just mad nim not in it. and apparently i missed so much in the book it keeps adapting. bvut we need o keep true to the author. hwo the hell do people do this for a living cast peope director.. we need to decide