Music Producer

MattSetz
I just wanted to take everyones minds off of casting for a bit and discuss a major aspect of film which is the music! The music can really alter a scene to make the audience feel a certain way that we wouldn't feel otherwise without it.

So my question is, what music producer or conductor would you like to see create the score for the movie? My pick would be Junkie XL. He did the music for Divergent and the latest Batman v Superman (with the help of legendary Hans Zimmer) which both had amazing music. So, who is your pick?

Re: Music Producer

JazzNichole
Honestly I kind of would like someone slightly unknown to do it.
I think it would be very poetic if it were someone kind of young
You know? The book is all about the potential and power and wisdom of Americas youth and I think it would be so cool to give a young person that chance

Re: Music Producer

Miciah Auden
l so agree with you Jazz! That would be so awesome. I do really want Hans Zimmer to do the score though, I've always been a huge fan of his!
mickey

Re: Music Producer

JazzNichole
I absolutely agree that Hans Zimmer is fantastic, but as much as we all love this production, I do not feel like it will be big enough to get that kind of name on the bill.
I would be ecstatic if it did though

Re: Music Producer

ItsThatTyGuy
I don't follow music producers much, but I think that Junkie XL sounds like a good idea.  If he did the divergent films then he'd be familiar with finding a good sound for the dystopian genre. As long as it would be clearly different of course.

Re: Music Producer

Gone_AWOL
I think Ki:Theory would be a really good choice for music, they make great instrumentals as well as regular songs. Check out their songs; "Stand by Me" cover, "the Man I Left Behind" and "Open Wound"
'Words don't hurt you.' Which is one of the hugest criminal lies perpetrated by adults against children in this world.

http://instagram.com/carmenvalentina
http://dark-delicacies.tumblr.com/

Re: Music Producer

jesbelz

Re: Music Producer

jesbelz
well does anyone have like a combination of what they liked to hear osee or feel . like actually so thhey can be part of the movie.