Mainstaypro Unwind fan-made short film

numra
Mainstay Productions made a short fan film for Unwind! It doesn't have any of the characters from the novel but it's still really really good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9snP4HuRsr4
You can't change laws without first changing human nature.
You can't change human nature without first changing the law.

Re: Mainstaypro Unwind fan-made short film

Kristina :D
that was really good! I like that they used the book to create someone else's unwinding experience.

Re: Mainstaypro Unwind fan-made short film

MaybeRisa
I'm glad they didn't try to tackle actual characters from the book, like when they made the Hunger Games shorts. That created too much controversy. It was good, though, I liked it!

Re: Mainstaypro Unwind fan-made short film

numra
What controversy was created with the hunger games shorts?

ItsThatTyGuy
Oh my god!  That was SO freakin good!  I can't wait to see Roland's scene now.

Re: Mainstaypro Unwind fan-made short film

MaybeRisa
When Mockingjay.net posted the Mainstay shorts, there were a lot of insults and just generally negative comments. That's all I meant.

Re: Mainstaypro Unwind fan-made short film

Leighagirl
Me neither though that scene with Roland pretty much freaked me out and gave me nightmares... I've seen the Unwind short form Mainstay, and it was very good - all those cracking sounds, sawing etc... it was all so... I don't know, it was almost TOO real... I guess that's what it's like, though, you know? I wonder what that girl did to get unwound... and is anyone else disturbed, even a little, that they keep you AWAKE while they're unwinding you? How would you survive through that is beyond me...

Re: Mainstaypro Unwind fan-made short film

Storm
That was scary good....But I felt so bad for that girl especially since her nurse was such a....Female dog.

I never expected her to nearly pass out though....I kinda wanted to smack the nurse for waking her up. I mean your killing her anyways it's not like she's gonna say: "Oh they let me sleep during my unwinding."

It would have been an act of kindness to just let her go....

Still really chilling....
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: Mainstaypro Unwind fan-made short film

sanfranhan99
Think I mentioned this on merchandise page... that video really showed how cruel unwinding really is, without the distractions of known characters; I also can't believe someone like the nurse, who seemed kinda nice if she didn't have such a terrifying job, would well, have that job