Location location location

12

Location location location

mearaa95
Do you think that they could film anywhere near you? As in are there any locations that would be good or is it a common filming place? Do you have any ideas of where they could film - and I mean anywhere.

I live near New Orleans, AKA Hollywood South. And it has lots of different terrains in Louisiana that would be good, so I think it could be a possible filming location. Fingers crossed!

Re: Location location location

DivineSins
I live in Colorado and there are lot's of places that could work here. But I don't know.
I didn't choose to be the bad guy because it was fun. I chose it because it was either causing evil, or living it.

Re: Location location location

JenniferWholly
I live in Atlanta. It's not a traditional filming city, but it's gotten a lot of film buzz lately. I guess it could be an acceptable Akron...
"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."
-Fox Mulder, The X-Files

Re: Location location location

mearaa95
Oh yeah Atlanta has gotten a lot of filming lately! Footloose was filmed in Georgian suburbs (I have a lot of friends there) and so was some show...the vampire one with Nina Dobrev? But yeah ATL is definitely a possibility. If it happened there I would SO drive to be an extra/audition/WHATEVER. I love ATL anyways so :3

Re: Location location location

JustTrustMe
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Location location location

mearaa95
:O that's actually really rad haha. I went up to Covington KY for a concert once, which is a suburb of Cincinnati.

Re: Location location location

Ari-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Location location location

ItsThatTyGuy
This post was updated on .
My dad lives in Arizona and I've actually seen a few plane graveyards there so it's a good choice.

Also, Cleveland is slowly becoming a movie city.  That's where I live.  Last summer they shot like 6 different movies including The Avengers.  I think it would be a great place for Risa's orphanage.  Also the surrounding cities would be nice for other things like the high school, and Akron is only a couple miles from there as well.

Re: Location location location

mearaa95
yeah I definitely imagined the graveyard in arizona

Re: Location location location

mandypandypanda
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Location location location

ItsThatTyGuy
Well Toronto might not be totally out of the question.  That area isn't too uncommon for filmmakers to look into.  Supposedly they can shoot there for cheaper than in the US.  All depends on if the producers would wanna get work visas.

Toronto would make me wanna do this film even more than I already do.  Always wanted to go to Canada.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Location location location

ItsThatTyGuy

Re: Location location location

Kristina :D
^ YES

Re: Location location location

HanaRose30
I'm holding out for North Carolina. It has a variety of places to film, and as far as I know great rates. They just filmed the Hunger Games here (i have a friend who was in it) and they will be filming Iron Man 3 here. I also heard a movie with Amy Poehler and Owen Wilson will also be coming soon. I think they could easily find places for the Ohio scenes here, especially the high school.

Re: Location location location

Kristine
That is perfect for the Graveyard!

I do hope they'll come down to New Orleans, or at least around the area. Zach Galifianakis and Will Ferrell were in downtown Hammond by Southeastern Louisiana University filming one of their movies (I'm assuming The Campaign, since they both star in it). Downtown Hammond's a really nice place, and there are tons of places around where chop shops can be decorated. Honestly, I think it'd be amusing to use an old school building as a chop shop. Not entirely out of the realm of possibility, yeah?

Re: Location location location

MaybeRisa
What's wrong with actually filming the Ohio scenes in Ohio or the Midwest?

Re: Location location location

ItsThatTyGuy
^ Agreed

Re: Location location location

jayrod
I live in LA, CA so hopefully open casting will occur here but it depends if anything will be filmed here.

Re: Location location location

Kristina :D
Casting doesn't have to take place where they will be filming.
12