IMPORTANT

12

IMPORTANT

unwindmovie
Administrator
To all Unwind fans everywhere.

We constantly monitor these message boards/forum and are always fascinated by what you all have to say.  We love it in fact!  However, we have noticed that on occasions and most recently there have been several incidences of disparaging comments between fans.  This is the last thing we wanted for this message board and not acceptable.  There is no need.  You are all wonderful human beings and enthusiastic readers of Neal's incredible story.  Please refrain from any more personal attacks, respect each other's opinions and passion for the book and ultimately the movie and be constructive in any criticism not destructive.

On a really positive note, you may have noticed that we have not blogged on our website for the past few weeks.  This is because we have been deep in negotiations for some HUGE news coming very soon.

Stay Whole peeps!

Re: IMPORTANT

K-Rod
Waahhh!!! I can't wait you guys! I am sooooo excited!!!! XD I am looking forward to hearing the news! :)

I also promise to be on my best behavior and focus on the positive! :D

Re: IMPORTANT

Storm
This should be made a sticky. (top thread)
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: IMPORTANT

Cimone
But you have never gone this long without a blog post. 53 days? Before this, it would get up to 3 weeks and you would think of something almost off-topic to post on the blog.

Re: IMPORTANT

HanaRose30
This must mean it's really big. Giant sock-eating alpaca big.

Re: IMPORTANT

K-Rod
Oh snap that's big ;O

Re: IMPORTANT

Cimone
Lol hanarose30. Yeah, you're right. It must be cool, so I should just bite my hat. And you know what I always say: "Save the drama for your llama, unless your alpaca thinks that is wack-a."

Re: IMPORTANT

Cimone
Maybe we should make that a slang thing. When a situation is inching toward drama, we can say "llama" as a warning. Then, if someone says something awesome, we can say "alpaca".

Re: IMPORTANT

HanaRose30
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CIMONE YOU ARE A GENIUS! 500 BILLION POINTS!

And if people want they could also post pictures! BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES PICTURES OF ALPACAS AND LLAMAS!

I was not aware people said that, but it may become my knew catch phrase.

Re: IMPORTANT

Cimone
Thanks HanaRose30, you alpaca. No, people don't actually say that, haha. The drama/llama part is from a poster. :)

Re: IMPORTANT

Farah Westhout
We should actually have a gesture for the unwind fandom , like The Hunger Games , three fingers to the the lips and then put them in the air, something to say hello or either goodbye to another unwind fan , that would be amazing wouldn't it .

Re: IMPORTANT

HanaRose30
Yeah! How about nice sox? That isn't really a gesture and more of a catchphrase, but I can't think of anything else

Re: IMPORTANT

Storm
But that's Connor's signature trick.

What about Stay Whole?
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: IMPORTANT

JenniferWholly
Sounds good to me.
"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."
-Fox Mulder, The X-Files

Re: IMPORTANT

Farah Westhout
I  like 'Stay Whole' the most , because its more about unwind itself and 'nice socks ' is more about Conner.

Re: IMPORTANT

HanaRose30
Yeah, but Stay Whole isn't really a greeting. It could be our form of goodbye, but it's not really good for identifying wholies. I think it needs to be more like the Nerdfighters' gang symbol. When you see it you immediately know the fandom if you are in it or know people who are.

Re: IMPORTANT

Farah Westhout
Yes , it could be more of a goodbye .

Re: IMPORTANT

R.B.L
Whever someone refers to me as a peep, I check myself for marshmallow filling. Now that 'stay whole' has been added in front of it, I check to see if someone's trying to eat me.
A volte deragliare il treno del pensiero non รจ una brutta cosa.

Re: IMPORTANT

Cimone
Hahaha. :) My dad says "What up, peeps?", and I don't get around to telling him that it went out with 2002. But my dad has already been through 70s and 80s jive.

That gives me an idea!!!!! We could get a really old phrase and turn it into a Wholly phrase, since things could come back in the future. Here's a suggestion.

"Cut me some slack, jack."---because A)People still know what it means. B) "jack" seems like a reference to Happy Jack Harvest Camp, and C)Happy Jack doesn't cut you any slack. But it does cut you...

Re: IMPORTANT

Kristina :D
yessssss!!!!! :D
12