Hmm...

Noah"Ching Chang"Chong
Nothing better to do on this message board.

Any good looking girls out there right now?
"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.

-Bruce Lee

Re: Hmm...

joshschoff
Yes.
I agree.
Any lonely girls here??? lol XD

Re: Hmm...

JenniferWholly
I've read all the topics too, so yeah, not much else going on. And I am female.... Hi!

I want to start another thread, but I have no idea what to say.
"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."
-Fox Mulder, The X-Files

Re: Hmm...

Noah"Ching Chang"Chong
hey! You should post a picture of yourself.. not your cat.
"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.

-Bruce Lee

Re: Hmm...

JenniferWholly
I love the cat more than I like myself. He's also better looking, LOL.
Plus, I enjoy being semi-anonymous, because in case anyone on here knows me, they don't actually know who I am. (Sort of unpopular and nerdy, so yeah.)