Finally we can announce progress.

unwindmovie
Administrator
I know you have all been waiting for this.  It's been a mountain to climb and will continue to be.  But, we are clearly on the ascent!

Happy Cinqo de Mayo!

http://deadline.com/2016/05/voltage-pictures-constantin-film-cannes-1201750066/

Stay Whole.

Marc

Re: Finally we can announce progress.

guitargirl13
Thanks for the update! Excited for the film! :)

If you're still looking for a Mai, I made a monologue video I'd love for you to check out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AVquTvQc6c

Stay Whole.
Allons-y!

Re: Finally we can announce progress.

Emily Gulley
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Finally we can announce progress.

twistertrav
thanks for the update Marc, appreciate it
May

Re: Finally we can announce progress.

May
Thanks for the update, we really appreciate it! I'm so happy the film is being made, but I still hope you consider fan talent for some of the roles.

Re: Finally we can announce progress.

Sarah2233
I agree May.  Excited to hear that the film is moving forward though.

Re: Finally we can announce progress.

ItsThatTyGuy
Hey everyone, just wanted to share something with you. Gala Avary (one of the screenwriters) just tweeted about fans auditioning. Here's a pic of her tweets on how to do it. I asked if there is a deadline and all she said was the sooner the better. Good luck everyone!

Re: Finally we can announce progress.

HanaRose30
What do we use for the audition though? Just monologues like before?