Fanart

numra
I love seeing fanarts of books I love. For Unwind, I haven't seen a lot of fanart but here's one I really like, done by burdge-bug on deviantart:

http://burdge-bug.deviantart.com/art/anti-social-179388922?q=gallery%3Aburdge-bug%2F8079112&qo=46

Her drawings are awesome and she has fanart for many books, movies, and tv shows. Have you seen any nice Unwind fanart?
You can't change laws without first changing human nature.
You can't change human nature without first changing the law.

Re: Fanart

R.B.L
Very nice!
A volte deragliare il treno del pensiero non è una brutta cosa.

Re: Fanart

R.B.L
I have actually started an UNWIND graphic novel for myself.  I have not had much time to work on it but I hope it turns out as well as that.
A volte deragliare il treno del pensiero non è una brutta cosa.

Re: Fanart

The Italian Champ
our class made a movie, check it out here if you would like ---->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYpIJIGVxA

Re: Fanart

numra
I hope you show it to us once you're done, I'd love to see it :)