Did anyone try or actually do a fan trailer?

Did anyone try or actually do a fan trailer?

jayrod
I tried making one but I never could get a steady Lev and by the time I managed to get one, drama ensued.

Re: Did anyone try or actually do a fan trailer?

ItsThatTyGuy
I thought about it.  But haven't had the time to.  Maybe this summer since I won't be doing anything but working.  But then again my camera films in MP4 and Windows Movie Maker doesn't support that format.

Re: Did anyone try or actually do a fan trailer?

jellybean
Yep, I did! It's actually one of my favorite videos that I've made on youtube. I used scenes from shows/movies, not my own stuff, but I still like it a lot. I would actually say it's more of a Risa/Connor fan video than an actual trailer, but still.

You can check it out here (I tried embedding but it didn't seem to work):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LEWIW_yCog

Re: Did anyone try or actually do a fan trailer?

MaybeRisa
So many people in the comments think that's the real cast and real trailer. I want to yell, "JUST READ THE DESCRIPTION!!"

Re: Did anyone try or actually do a fan trailer?

ItsThatTyGuy
MaybeRisa wrote
So many people in the comments think that's the real cast and real trailer. I want to yell, "JUST READ THE DESCRIPTION!!"
Haha oh Youtube commenters.  Never fail to entertain.  Ever.

Re: Did anyone try or actually do a fan trailer?

Kristina :D
I'm currently working on one :D

Re: Did anyone try or actually do a fan trailer?

ItsThatTyGuy
I'm thinking I might do like a little mini youtube-series following an Unwind instead of just a trailer.

Re: Did anyone try or actually do a fan trailer?

Kristine
That sounds really interesting. I think you should do it!

The YA Librarian at the library I used to volunteer at made a book trailer for Unwind a few years ago. I liked it a lot, but it's nothing compared to what's being made now. I really want to make one, but I don't know who I'd be able to cast and have an "eh" camera anyway. I'm content to just watch everyone else's.