Character Arianna

12

Character Arianna

Ari-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Character Arianna

Kristina :D
Since she's described as being "makeup pretty" I always pictured her being a bit trashy looking. Sort of like a grimy Miss Teen USA.

Re: Character Arianna

JenniferWholly
Same. I always saw her kind of trashy, artificial, not really pretty, but made to look like it in the future.
"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."
-Fox Mulder, The X-Files

Re: Character Arianna

Kristina :D
^exactly. like whatever the new trashy look is in the time period like gudio 2.0

Re: Character Arianna

sanfranhan99
Didn't the book say she had gray and violet eyes? and blond hair, like everyone said; not real beauty, just overdone and self-centered (especially when she won't go with Connor). I think that Connor could have and does do better when he runs away and meets Risa. Risa seems a lot stronger and smarter than her.

Re: Character Arianna

Ari-2
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Character Arianna

Kristina :D

Re: Character Arianna

MaybeRisa
Bahaha Jenna Marbles... But wait, did Arianna have blonde hair or brown hair? I thought it said brown but I don't have the book to check. It should be on the first few pages. Anyone know?

Re: Character Arianna

HanaRose30
I always imagined her with dark hair but i'm notoriously bad at remembering what characters look like

Re: Character Arianna

Kristina :D
I feel like I'm just missing it but I can't find where it says her hair color. It just says she has violet eyes and is a slave to fashion.

Re: Character Arianna

JenniferWholly
It never actually says her hair color, just about the makeup and pigment injections (not to mention the eyes.) I did always picture her blonde, though.
"Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity."
-Fox Mulder, The X-Files

Re: Character Arianna

ItsThatTyGuy
In my mind she has blond hair, but who knows what the hot-trend could be in this future?

Do you think they'll keep her though?  I mean she could easily become a character they cut out and just go with a different direction for the opening.

Re: Character Arianna

Kristina :D
True...she's an interesting character to keep though just so we can see the fashion of the future because in my mind I always assumed her wealthier than the vast majority of the characters-hence her having the money and ability to look so extravagant.

and that's a good point about the future having different trends... I mean her hair could be gold plated for all we know!

Re: Character Arianna

MaybeRisa
Oh, I know why I thought she had brown hair. One of the first fan cast lists I saw wanted Selena Gomez as Arianna. That would be it! But yeah, if she has purple eyes, who knows what color/texture her hair is...

Re: Character Arianna

Kristina :D
I was thinking about this all day today and I just kept thinking "Wouldn't it actually be really awesome if in the future people could cover their hair with gold leaf?" IDK that just seems awesome, really horribly wasteful and obnoxious, but awesome!

Re: Character Arianna

ItsThatTyGuy
You never know, it could be possible.  I mean look at the Capitol style in The Hunger Games.  There's no telling what crazy style Unwind could have for hair or even clothes.  The gold could be really interesting to see on screen.

Re: Character Arianna

Kristina :D
It would be. And I love that they went with one specific style for the capitol woman so it's like they're all slaves to the same fashion and not just dressed ridiculously. What sort of style do you think they will go for in this movie?

Re: Character Arianna

MaybeRisa
Well, since it's not too distant in the future (there are still school buses and all that), I think the fashion won't be too outlandish, even on Arianna. Maybe some crazy shoulder pads or some details like that, but probably not the white skin and enormous wigs like the Capitol fashion.

Re: Character Arianna

Kristina :D
yeah I wasn't thinking Capitol status but it's far enough into the future that they have pigment modifications so the super weird skin isn't that out there.

Re: Character Arianna

ItsThatTyGuy
Does it say in Unwind roughly what year it is?
12