Can you audition if you're not in usa?

Eden
I have a nuetral accent, can put on a good american accent, if we send in head shots and a video can we audition? I understand that people can tweak video tapes to make them but on set an actor can take a billion different takes, so do you think we could? of course id fly over at my own expense, not the easiest nothing is impossible right?

Re: Can you audition if you're not in usa?

ItsThatTyGuy
If they do the online/taped auditions, I don't see why not.  As long as you can pull of an American accent it shouldn't be a problem.  I mean, look at Robert Pattinson.  He fakes one for the Twilight movies.

Re: Can you audition if you're not in usa?

Eden
So true! Thank you so much this reassured me and encouraged me to focus on acting and preparing for this even more! I always had doubts I wouldnt be able to :)

Re: Can you audition if you're not in usa?

ItsThatTyGuy
Psh!  Forget doubts.  If acting is what you wanna do, then do it.

Re: Can you audition if you're not in usa?

yasmine
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.