Ariana Eyes

HanaRose30
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Ariana Eyes

MaybeRisa
Considering that the video was from 2008 and I haven't heard anything about the Iro Eye Drops before, I highly doubt they work. If they did work, they would have been groundbreaking and super popular. I don't trust them, I don't know.

Re: Ariana Eyes

HanaRose30
It's from Japan, and still hasn't come to the US yet, Thats probably why they haven't been heard of before. I don't know if I would trust them either though

Re: Ariana Eyes

R.B.L
I don't know how I feel about that. I mean the iris is a muscle and it's constantly producing the chemical to create your eye color. So in my head, if whatever this is can change your eye color that dramatically, then something can definitely go wrong. Something like damaging the muscle or ending up with some weird, swamp-coloured eye.
A volte deragliare il treno del pensiero non รจ una brutta cosa.

Re: Ariana Eyes

ItsThatTyGuy
I did a little bit of Google research and I'm about 82% sure it's fake.

Re: Ariana Eyes

jesbelz
cyeah do we have to put a cautionon the movie don't try this stuff. completely fiction. its a movie'