Are we allowed to post fanfictions here on the board? Or would that be in bad taste?

Are we allowed to post fanfictions here on the board? Or would that be in bad taste?

Storm
I mean things like characters getting unwound, that stuff....

That also poses the quesiton....Anyone here ever write anything like that after reading Unwind?

I know I did last night....Probably the hardest thing I ever wrote. My skin was crawling with each sentence.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: Are we allowed to post fanfictions here on the board? Or would that be in bad taste?

Kristina :D
I don't see why not! Go for it!

Re: Are we allowed to post fanfictions here on the board? Or would that be in bad taste?

MaybeRisa
Sure, we could start a fanfic thread. I've never written any Unwind fanfics, though.

Re: Are we allowed to post fanfictions here on the board? Or would that be in bad taste?

Storm
A fanfict thread sounds like a good idea. Let's do it.

I've written a few Unwind ficts I wouldn't mind posting on here.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: Are we allowed to post fanfictions here on the board? Or would that be in bad taste?

ItsThatTyGuy
I haven't done it, but hey, why not.  Could be fun.

Re: Are we allowed to post fanfictions here on the board? Or would that be in bad taste?

Storm
I'll post mine in a bit then.
~`~`Storm~`~