Quantcast

Annie for Risa

12

Annie for Risa

LegitUnwindLover
Sorry if this has already been made into a comment string, but I missed it, if it did.
Who is she? Many times on the website it has been made quite evident that this Annie girl is the top choice for Risa. Is there a last name that goes with that? And how can I see a picture of her to decide whether or not I agree with the concurrence?

P.S.
Is she an unknown or has she already been in anything?

An answer to any of these questions would be appreciated! Thanks(:

Re: Annie for Risa

Cimone

Re: Annie for Risa

Cimone
Her last name is Wilson. She is an unknown. You can look at this video, or her other videos in the topic "video links". Or you can see a pictures of her on the tumblr page, which is here:

http://unwindmovie.tumblr.com/
Nat

Re: Annie for Risa

Nat

Or there is this photo in case you didn't want to go look through the tumblr. Theres also more fan art she's pictured in on the actual Unwind website where everyone sends their fan art too :)

Re: Annie for Risa

LegitUnwindLover
Thanks for the information! It's great to finally see who everyone's been talking so highly of haha
Nat

Re: Annie for Risa

Nat
Hahaha, You're more than welcome. Glad to see someone actually asked who she was before they deemed her unworthy or wrong for the role. haha.

Re: Annie for Risa

Storm
Personally she looks like she'd make a better Ariana. If we could see what she might wear as Risa it might help also to see her at a piano...Come on Risa and no piano?
~`~`Storm~`~
Nat

Re: Annie for Risa

Nat
Not everyone owns a piano so that could be why she isn't with one. You could always ask her if she can make a new video which includes a piano and maybe a full body shot so you could see what she'd wear? and I think the main aim of her videos was to prove she could act. But yeah, I dunno just ask her? she's nice enough so she'll probably agree to it.

Re: Annie for Risa

Storm
I never said it had to be her piano. Even a keyboard would be neat. Personally I'm not comfortable asking I was just stating my thoughts.
~`~`Storm~`~
Nat

Re: Annie for Risa

Nat
Oh, I'm sorry I thought you meant like it had to be a piano. I don't know if she has one :/ I've never really asked her if she has. So I can't fill you in on the possibility of that. I might ask her or direct her to this thread so she can make up her own mind if she'd like to make another video involving a piano/keyboard.

Re: Annie for Risa

Whollie
Nat

Re: Annie for Risa

Nat
Cheers for that!
Can't believe I forgot about that video.

Re: Annie for Risa

Whollie
Haha. Nat, no problem. ;)

Re: Annie for Risa

Storm
I'll keep my mind open but again I got my views everyone else has theirs...And that vid was honestly badly edited...But let's remember not to get too weird about the whole who plays who she said he said deal.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: Annie for Risa

Whollie
No need to say that the video was badly edited, even if it is your opinion. Yes, you and everyone on here is allowed to have their views and opinions, but people should be careful in the ways that they express how their feeling. Sometimes it can appear to people as, I don't know....rude? Upsetting? But I do hope that when the movie comes out, we can all agree on the casting.

Re: Annie for Risa

Storm
Okay one before this gets dramatic: I don't think I should have to feel like I need to be careful. I feel like being blunt is fine in certain things. I was watching the video to see the actor mentioned.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: Annie for Risa

HanaRose30
LLAMA!

Re: Annie for Risa

Whollie
That's fine if you feel that way. No one here is trying to start anything so...yeah. I said that people should be careful not that they have to be, but I can see how that could've been misinterpreted. This in itself is also an opinion which is fully and completely allowed on here, so people don't have to feel offended if someone disagrees with others' opinions/thoughts.

Re: Annie for Risa

Storm
Thank you for respecting my opinion. I appreciate it.
~`~`Storm~`~

Re: Annie for Risa

Whollie
Yeah, well. Everyone should get their opinions. Even if others disagree with them.
12