OST files are an unavoidable necessity for Microsoft Outlook to work in conjunction with Exchange server. These files allow for data to be stored in them while the connection to exchange server is not live and hence help maintain the workflow without interruption.
But of course then there is the issue of OST corruption which could lead to loss of valuable information.The reasons for OST file corruption could be many such as:
• System failure
• Network issues leading to synchronization errors
• Hardware failures
• Malware or other malicious scripts
• Power failure
• Accidental loss of the exchange account
Use the best available solution to help you convert OST to PST For best results it is better to make use of a tried and tested forensic OST recovery tool like the EdbMails.
The fact that EdbMails can handle any type of OST corruption makes it the most compelling utility out there. Some of the greatest strengths of EdbMails are listed below:
• Split huge PST files into sizes of upto 100GB
• It recovers everything, including emails, messages, calendars, attachments, contacts, tasks etc
• Ability to save mails in content, rtf, or html arrange
• No file size limitation
• Supports encrypted OST files
• Non English Unicode support
EdbMails makes sure that data integrity is always maintained thus ensuring that you always get the best possible results. The Free OST to PST Converter demo version provided by EdbMails allows you to effortlessly try out all its features and verify for yourself.