ACTUAL info for the movie haha

Kat L.
I was just wondering, mostly hoping, if you will keep the characters look their real age. Movies based on dystopian books such as "The Giver" made the characters older than in the books and hire good-looking actors/actresses to appeal to audiences. I want it to feel like ordinary kids. I just hope that the movie stays true to the character's Shusterman created, not what others want to see on the big screen.
I'm excited to see how the main 3 will look. The book never really specified how each character looked, and so I'm excited. This I going got be great, so excited for the trailer! Keep working hard!

A new and excited fan,
- Kat